Extending your stay with a student visa

admininternational Students, visa

Extending your stay Foreign students in the United States with F visas must depart the United States. Within 60 days after the program end date listed on Form I-20. Including any authorized practical training. Foreign students may request an extension through U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website. (See the USCIS Extend Your Stay page). Additional information to maintain student status is … Read More

Student VISA Status

admininternational Students, visa

If your plans change while in the United States (for example, you marry a U.S. citizen or receive an offer of employment), you may be able to request a change in your nonimmigrant status to another category through U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). See Change My Nonimmigrant Status on the USCIS website to learn more. While you are in the United … Read More

Visa for Students – Information

admininternational Students, visa

A student visa (F or M) is required to study in the United States. Foreign nationals may not study after entering on a visitor (B) visa or through the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), except to undertake recreational study (non-credit) as part of a tourist visit. What Required Documentation does a student visa person needs when arriving for their visa appointment  Gather and prepare the following required documents before your visa interview: Passport valid for travel … Read More

You have to go after it yourself.

adminActing Tips, international Students

Acting Advice and Tips/You have to go after it yourself. It’s your life, it’s your choices. Acting Advice and Tips It’s you giving yourself the right to go after everything that you want in life. And you do it because if you don’t take it, who is going to take it for you? You have to go after it. The … Read More

Study at one of the best acting schools in California

admininternational Students

INTERNATIONAL ACTORS CAN COME TO HOLLYWOOD TO STUDY AT ONE OF THE BEST ACTING SCHOOLS IN CALIFORNIA AND WORK WITH A STUDENT VISA  The Los Angeles Acting Conservatory is one of the best drama schools in the USA. We issue the I-20 form that will allow you to apply for the M-1 student Visa. We offer Short & Long term Well Rounded Acting Intensives for … Read More

How To Get A Student Visa

admininternational Students

How To Get A Student Visa What´s an I-20 and do I need one? An I-20 is a form to prove to the U.S. Government that you are eligible to get an M1 student visa. How do I start the I-20 application process? 1. Pay the Application Fee to the Performing Arts College – the Los Angeles Acting Conservatory, California. … Read More