If you are an international student who wants to attend a Los Angeles Acting School to learn the craft of acting from top acting coaches in Los Angeles then our Los Angeles Acting Conservatory is the right place for you to start.
After you have been accepted into our school you´ll have to go through the US Visa Application Process.
Below is the step by step us visa application process:
- Please use the link to pay the Application fee of $175.00, http://paypal.me/feeforapplication.
- Please use this link to pay the Administrative Fee of $150.00 click to pay. Choose the month that you are beginning your Program.
- Please use this link to pay the DHL mailing Fee of $50 dollars to send you the I-20 Form to your home address based on your location – links are below.LINK TO PAY.
- We´ll process and send out your I-20 via express courier within one week (provided you have been officially accepted and submitted the required deposit). We will send you an email to confirm the I-20 has been sent and this email will include the SEVIS ID # and instructions on how to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee. Be sure to pay the SEVIS I-901 fee at least 3 days before the visa interview date and make sure to bring your I-20 to your visa interview.
- As soon as you approve the I-20 please use the number on the top right hand of the form to use in order to pay the I-901 form that you will need to pay in order to make the appointment with the consulate: please click on this link https://www.ice.gov/sevis/i901.
- Call the embassy to make an appointment, or schedule an appointment online for the visa interview.
- Visa interview: make sure to bring proof that you have enough money to live in Los Angels while you are studying. The interview itself will usually only be only a few minutes long, so be prepared to be concise and have all your documents ready to present in an organized way. Be prepared to explain why you chose to attend the Los Angeles acting conservatory over other acting or film schools and why you chose the program of study.
- Pay the rest of the tuition.
- Go to classes.